Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella and Nor'easter

The polish Nor'easter was inspired by the weather. Looks like snow!!

I wanted to put it on top of something, and I chose Sinful Colors Cinderella. Reminded be of a light Tiffany blue with some sparkle. Really pretty color.

Nor'easter from Tipsy Turvy nails is a bunch of different sized white matte glitter, and some square matte light blue glitter in a pearl white base. Putting it over Cinderella made it look, silver...and I so loved that!!

Commence the photos!!






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Here's the link to my blog post about it: http://lacque-enthusiasm.blogspot.com/2012/11/stamping-mani-award.html

    ReplyDelete